About Sorello Foods
Sorello Food and Beverage Company Ltd (formerly known as Rehoboth Agro Allied Ventures) is a Nigerian manufacturing company whose principal business is providing healthy refreshing beverages and foods for the African and International markets. Our Mission is to transform Nigeria’s Agricultural produce into wholesome foods and beverages of world class standard.
Sorello Classic Drink
Winner of the “Award of Excellence” at Africa Industrialization Day 2015 – Lagos State Government
Sorello is a natural exotic drink brewed from mature and flavourful sorrel (hibiscus) calyces and not from concentrate. Sorello is your healthy alternative to the array of chemical and sugar laden soft drinks and juices currently prevalent in the drinks and beverage industry which have been attributed to the alarming rate of major health challenges. Sorrel drink otherwise known as ‘Zobo’ or ‘Roselle’ has been a legendary drink that is the preferred home-made drink across Africa , including Nigeria especially. It is also very popular in the Caribbean and middle-eastern region. The award winning Sorello is the 1st Sorrel drink to be approved in Nigeria by NAFDAC after many years of home brewing. The good news is that a unique family recipe is now available in safe, hygienic, convenient package and concentration for your enjoyment and nutrition.
Tropical Brew Herbal Tea Range
Tropical Brew Teas are grown under natural conditions, free from chemicals, preservatives and caffeine. Carefully selected and packaged for freshness and taste in varieties you can enjoy.
FAQs: All you need to know about Sorello juice
- What is sorello juice made from?
Sorello is made from the calyces of Hibiscus Sabdariffa popularly known as ‘Sorrel’ ‘Zobo’, ‘Karkade’, ‘Bissap’ etc.
- Is Sorello made from concentrate?
No, Sorello is freshly brewed from dried calyces.
- Does Sorello contain artificial sweetners?
Sorello is a healthy juice sweetened only naturally and minimally by juices and sugar. It contains at least 50% less sugar than most soft drinks in the market.
- How many calories does Sorello contain ?
27kcal per 10cl, 135kcal per 50cl
- What are the health benefits of sorello?
- It is a rich source of vitamin C
- It helps to remove toxins from the body because it contains antioxidants It lowers blood pressure and inhibits production of cell-damaging enzymes
- Serves as a strong anti-microbial agent
- Where can I buy Sorello?
Some of the stockists are:
- Medplus Pharmacy– Selected stores in Lagos
- City Dia Supermarkets – Lekki, Ikorodu, Festac, Akoka, Aguda, Surulere
- Sweet Kiwi – Victoria Island & Lekki
- Old English Supermarket – Omole Estate Phase 1